Bright Light Funding is giving away a cash deposit in the amount of $5,000 to one lucky winner, chosen randomly, for all entries received between January 1 and March 30, 2018! There is no cost or entry fee for this sweepstakes. A valid entry is earned with a completed business funding application (found here).
Earn additional entries by referring other business owners to the sweepstakes! For each business owner who also applies you will receive one additional entry!
- Only eligible for residents of the United States and Puerto Rico. CA residents are not eligible for this sweepstakes.
- Business must be a registered entity (Corporation, LLC, Sole Prop etc).
- Business must have a valid business checking account at either a US bank or a US credit union.
- Business must generate at least $15,000 in monthly revenue to qualify for funding application/sweepstakes.
- Business must not have a negative checking balance or have more than 8 NSF/negative days in current month and month prior to application.
- Businesses currently in bankruptcy or whose primary owner is in bankruptcy are not eligible.
- Businesses with active judgements/tax debt/tax repayment plans are still eligible.
- If application and/or bank statements are deemed fraudulent and/or inaccurate, entry will be disqualified.
- Only a fully application funding application will qualify for entry.
- It is not necessary to accept any approved funding offers for entry to remain valid.
- Non-approval for funding will not disqualify entry for sweepstakes (unless 3, 4, & 5 from above are not met).
- Prize is non-transferable and is redeemable only as a deposit into a valid business checking account.
- Personal accounts are not valid for receiving winning deposit.
- Applications must be received prior to end of business (5pm Eastern Time) on Friday March 30, 2018.
- Winner will be drawn randomly from of all eligible entrants and will be announced no later than Monday April 2, 2018.
- Winner will be notified via telephone/email and will also be announced on our Facebook page. Requests shall be honored for any contestants wishing to verify the identity of the winner (within reason and with permission of winner).
- Deposit will be made no later than 2 weeks after announcement of winner.
- Winner is responsible for all Federal, State & Local taxes and will be given a form 1099MISC by December 31, 2018 or earlier if requested. Contact your accountant for information regarding tax implications
- Inquiries or questions regarding this sweepstakes can be made by emailing our sweepstakes director Tony Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!